1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the rental unit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guest acknowledges that property and all furnishings will be kept in good order.
5. Appliances will only be used for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING PASSES – Parking passes may be obtained by The Resort Collection. Renters must display parking pass in their vehicle at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Storms: If there is a storm/hurricane no refunds will be given unless:
The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
©A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
©The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
§ Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted;
§Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.